My heartfelt thanks to all of you for showering so much love on this blog with your visits, likes, appreciation , valuable views and insights. “Time flies” is what comes to my mind, for 3rd September of 2015 doesn’t seem that far !
Looking back, I also remember the reaction of folks hearing “food” and “poetry” in the same vein (Maybe this poem A Recipe for Life justifies that literally :D) . But the journey insofar with blogging has been a lot more fun than I had anticipated. It is an assurance from my end to keep you entertained with poetry, food, nature & cultural travel trails and much more. More importantly, look forward to keeping the same relationship with you all in future too 🙂
Cheers & lots of love,
Here are some of the glimpses and poetry from the past 1 year of memory lane !
- Poetry : GLOW
- Poetry: SPEECHLESS
- Poetry: INDIA
- Poetry: ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE
- Vaishno Devi: Divine Hills Calling
- Magnificence on the Hills : Amer Fort
- Days of the Goddess : Durga Pujo 2015
- India Internation Trade Fair
- Photography : That Medley Called Delhi
- Photography: Capturing the Clouds
- Food Review : Rustom’s Parsi Bhonu
- Food Review: Kebab Gali